Let it be known that the upstanding members of the Fighting Fusileers for Freedom do not party and stay out late at night like some teams requesting donations for Spirit of America...
No way, Jose.
The members of this illustrious and specially trained group of beggers are in bed by nine PM every night...and at home too! They love their wives, husbands, mothers, fathers, children, significant others, dogs.
And Cats! They love cats. Especially Kittens.
Ain't gonna do it no way no how.
So now that I've established our bone fides let me tell you what the money you donate to Spirit of America through the Fighting Fusileers for Freedom (we're bone fide!) gets you.
First, you should know that 100% of the money you donate goes directly to helping Iraqis help themselves. How many other charities can claim this?
Second, look at what they have done with the money you have donated in the past.
- Sewing Centers that employ Iraqi women that are now producing both clothing and self-esteem
- Tool sets for those who have graduated from the Construction Apprentice Program run by the Naval Mobile Construction Battalion's "Seabees" unit
- 10,000 school supply kits and 3 tons of medical supplies distrubuted by the U.S. 1st Marine Division
- Musical instruments for Kurdish children.
- And more projects you can read about here.
And what does Spirit of America plan to do with the money you donate today?
- Help re-equip Iraqi Universities and Technical Colleges
- Buy Library books for Iraqi children
- Support viral freedom by supplying Arabic blogging tools
- Sissy's Sewing Circle
- And other projects you can read about here.
As Eric points out, War is a terrible thing even when it is a war intended to liberate people from a cruel dictator. Help show that Americans do not just make war, they also make lives worth living by helping to give the gifts that bring hope and self-esteem and self-reliance.
Your gift to Freedom half a world away.
Our kids and fathers and mothers are over there doing the tough stuff every day. The least you can do is help them help Iraq by donating your hard earned US American Greenbacks.
And don't forget, it's the Fighting Fusileers for Freedom (we're bone fide!) that are home by 9 reading to their kids and not off carousing somewhere like some other teams we know.
Yes the Fusileers are home by 9 reading to the kidlets and petting kittens...
petting kittens right on top of their cute little furry heads.
No blending whatsoever.
So click on the image below and make your donation via the team that stands for Truth, Justice, and
The American Way.